Monday, October 5, 2015

Shocking Gum Gag, September 30, 2015

This comes in a padded envelope ready to go. It's a novelty item that the kids just love. My younger grandkids think it's the greatest thing to pull this prank on anyone and everyone. They've gotten me and it has a good shock to it, you definitely feel it. LOL. I like that it does come with a warning on the package, because you never really know if someone has a condition that this could irritate. I would suggest that you warn your kids that pulling this prank on seniors, or anyone really, could be dangerous. Fun is fun and this is a prank from way back, I remember my kids having these when they were young, it's nice to see some things from my kids' childhoods are still around and just as popular. I give this 5 stars just "for the fun of it". LOL. It's a timeless product that generations of kids still love.




No comments:

Post a Comment